Thanks for visiting the website of STEVE THE TRAINER - Senior Home Certified Personal Trainer.
I hope you can find everything you need with my services. Steve the Trainer is focused on the 50+ generation. As your Personal Trainer, I will come to your home, when it's most convenient for you, and take you through fun, challenging, workouts designed especially for you. Your one-hour, or half-hour session will include strength training, aerobic exercises, stretching, balance exercises, fall prevention exercises, and other types of exercises based on your needs. I will bring all the exercise equipment you will need so you can meet your fitness goals. Personal training gift certificates are also available for you or your loved ones.
I will do everything I can as your Certified Personal Trainer to help you improve your health, including home fitness personal training, guidance, and counseling.
BENEFITS OF AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE WITH HOME PERSONAL TRAINING
* Contributes to weight loss
* Increases muscle strength
* Improves posture
* Reduces risk of heart disease
* Reduces anxiety
* Assists in effort in stop smoking
* Lowers resting heart rate
* Helps improve short-term memory loss
* Reduces medical and healthcare expenses
* Improves self-esteem
* Reduces cholesterol levels
* Helps control diabetes
* Reduces arthritis pain
* Helps control Parkinson's disease
FITNESS PHILOSOPHY WITH PERSONAL TRAINING
* Design a customized home personal training program focusing on exercise and nutrition.
* Help to achieve realistic goals along with motivation and support.
* Promote a commitment to fitness and health as a lifelong endeavor.
* Create a safe, effective, enjoyable fitness experience in a stress- free environment.
Look around my website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.
I hope to see you again! Check back later for updates to my website. There's much more to come!